Swansea University invites you to attend the 7th UK Algae Conference:“The best of both worlds- combining ideas from micro-and macro algae research” on the 6th and 7th of July, 2017 sponsored by Phyconet. We aim to link post-graduate students, Post-docs, academics and algae professionals working with all types of algae. From micro to macroalgae there will be keynote speakers, flash talks and poster presentations as well as a tour of the Swansea University macro and microalgae facilities, networking, conference dinner and more. Please check the Programme here
Themes: Algae circular economy, Algal biotechnology, Disease and Contamination, Culture & Downstream processing, Algae ecology and algae biochemistry.
- For abstract submission please click here
- Registration regular fee: £45
- Registration student fee: £25
- Registration will open on the 28th of April
- For registration please click here